We offer a variety of cosmetic and plastic surgery services to boost your self confidence
Dr Mohamed Ashraf El Meleigy
Currently Holding an academic title as an Assistant professor of Plastic surgery in Cairo university. Started his plastic surgery residency program at kasr alainy hospital - Cairo university in 2007, became a certified specialist of plastic surgery in 2010, held an MD degree in plastic surgery from Cairo university in 2014.
Had a fellowships in aesthetic plastic surgery in “La Clinic - Montreux - Switzerland” in 2012, And another fellowship in facial plastic surgery in MarieneHospital - Stuttgart - Germany in 2013. Also been granted fellowship of the Dutch association of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery (DAFPRS) in 2013.
Ashraf has authored many national and international publications in different areas of aesthetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and breast lift surgeries, eyelid lift surgery and liposuction.
Dr Ashraf is also an active Member in the International society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery (ISAPS).
Dr Mohamed Ashraf started his private practice in 2010 in Cario - Egypt, where he managed to operate on thousands of Egyptians, Arab and European patients successfully.
Links to some of the international Aesthetic plastic surgery publications that Dr Mohamed Ashraf El Meleigy has authored;
- Assessment of NAC sensation after subglandular and subfascial augmentation mammaplasty: a comparative study. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00238-020-01767-0
- Autoaugmentation mastopexy using the double-flap technique. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00238-020-01635-x
- The Role of Incisional Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in Improving the Outcome of Reduction Mammoplasty, An Egyptian Experience. https://ejprs.journals.ekb.eg/article_220458.html
- Improving supragluteal contouring using curved liposuction cannulas introduced through a single midline port. https://ejprs.journals.ekb.eg/article_135191.html
- Smoothening the Lid-cheek Junction in Lower Blepharoplasty. https://ejprs.journals.ekb.eg/article_125283.html
- Mastopexy in GII Ptosis: Evaluation of Owl Technique Combined with Inferiorly Based Flap. https://ejprs.journals.ekb.eg/article_88952.html
- Circumferential Vein Wrapping Versus Vein Sheath to Improve the Outcome of Peripheral Nerve Repair. https://ejprs.journals.ekb.eg/article_65156.html
- The Aesthetic and Functional Roles of Spreader Flap in Primary Rhinoplasty. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0748806820904298