What do you know about thigh lift ?
Thigh lift surgery is a procedure that reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
Candidates of Thigh lift
You may be a candidate for this procedure if you:
- Have unwanted skin and soft tissue along your thighs
- Maintain a stable weight
- Are in good general health
- Non smoker
- Have realistic expectations for your procedure
Types of Thigh Lifts
Thigh lifts include three types which are:
- An inner thigh lift which targets the skin in the lower portion of the inner thigh
- A medial thigh lift which targets the skin and fat on the upper part of the inner thigh
- A bilateral thigh lift targets the skin on the front and outside of the thigh
stable weight and general fitness.
After thigh lift surgery
After the surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to the incisions. Also thigh may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support operation site as it heals.
A small, thin tube may be temporarily placed under the skin to collect excess fluid and reduce the risk of infection.
The results of thigh lift surgery are visible almost immediately, but it may take several weeks for your final results to fully develop. Over time, some visible scars will remain, but your results are long lasting, provided that you maintain a