What do you know about thigh lift ?
Thigh lift surgery is a procedure that reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
Candidates of Thigh lift
You may be a candidate for this procedure if you:
- Have unwanted skin and soft tissue along your thighs
- Maintain a stable weight
- Are in good general health
- Non smoker
- Have realistic expectations for your procedure
Types of Thigh Lifts
Thigh lifts include three types which are:
- An inner thigh lift which targets the skin in the lower portion of the inner thigh
- A medial thigh lift which targets the skin and fat on the upper part of the inner thigh
- A bilateral thigh lift targets the skin on the front and outside of the thigh
stable weight and general fitness.